Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Children's Program This Week

In the past week I have attended two school Christmas programs, sung in two Holiday Concerts, led a service of Christmas Carols, sung for our widows and widowers, and led a Sunday morning gathering at Calvary. This is the life of a musician at Christmas. There is still one more school program to go and of course the Children's Christmas Program at Calvary.

This Sunday morning we will see all of our children ages two through 6th grade present Christmas In Whoville. I have had the opportunity to sit in on many rehearsals and I can tell you that we have some very talented young people at Calvary. This is going to be a wonderful program full of music, drama and choreography that will explore the true meaning of Christmas.We will open with the congregation singing We Three Kings and close singing The First Noel. 

Since I do not have a lot of content today, I thought I would post one of my favorite arrangements for Christmas. Enjoy!

Soli Deo Gloria,
Pastor Trent


No comments:

Post a Comment