Wednesday, July 31, 2013

O Praise The One Who Paid My Debt

It was a delight to lead worship this past Sunday. Singing songs from the late 1800's and including a few brass and woodwinds was a lot of fun. I am grateful for the many talented and faithful people who serve in Worship Arts at Calvary. 

As I write this blog, I am preparing to leave for a few days to attend the Worship God conference in Louisville. I am really excited to worship God, to fellowship with many other worship leaders, to learn from some very gifted individuals, and to spend time with my oldest son who will be attending with me. I have attached a link above so that you can read about the conference and pray for all those involved.


This Sunday at Calvary, Pastor Paul continues our Journey Through John preaching through the first half of John 18. We will open the service with two worship songs Love The Lord and Made To Worship. Both of these songs remind us of our purpose for existence and the greatest commandment of the Lord. 


Love The Lord


Made To Worship

The next set of songs remind us of the sacrifice of Christ on our behalf. Jesus died in our place, satisfying the wrath of God for our sin. That message is streaming through Glorious Day, Jesus Paid It All, and Behold Our God.


Glorious Day


Jesus Paid It All


Behold Our God

I hope these videos will help you prepare to engage fully in our service this Sunday. I cannot wait to worship our God with you once again.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Trent


No comments:

Post a Comment